- what personal information we collect about you
- how we use your information
- who we may share your information with
- what choices you have about what we can do with your information
- how to access your information
This website is owned and operated by Teresa Probert. My address is 7 cromwell Road, Kirkwall, Orkney, KW15 1LH.We last updated this Privacy Statement on 20/11/17.
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
The types of personal information that we collect are:
- your name and address
- your contact details including email address and telephone number
- Payment and Billing information (such as your credit card details)
- information about your visit to our website, such as the pages you viewed and whether you put anything in your basket
We collect information about you in two different categories:
Identifiable information – this is information that allows us to identify you such as name and email address, telephone number etc which we use to provide our website and services to you; and
Anonymous information – we may collect information that does not personally identify you but allows us categorise users anonymously so that we can tailor our products and services more accurately for all users
HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Information you give us
We may collect personal information about you when you:
- Visit our website
- Purchase our products
Information we collect automatically
When you visit our website or use our services, we may collect certain information automatically such as:
- IP addresses (the name your computer uses to identify itself to us)
- how you found our website
- dates and times that you visited our website
- which pages you visited
- what positions you have viewed
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES?
We work with a number of other organisations such as internet search engines, payment providers, marketing organisations and cookie providers who may provide us with information about you.
How do we use your Personal Information?
We may use your information:
- to fulfil any contracts you have entered into with us
- analyse and tailor the services that we offer to you with your needs and interests
- comply with our legal obligations or as otherwise required by law or regulation
- prevent and detect fraud
- to tell you about changes to our services or website
- to help us develop our website to make it better for all users
- to get your feedback on our website and services
- to administer our website (such as troubleshooting, data analysis, research)
- to keep our website safe and secure
If you purchase products from us we may sign you to our newsletter or send you information about products that we think will interest you. If you do not wish to receive our marketing, you can opt out or unsubscribe at any time.We may use your information for market research and analysis so that we can ensure that we tailor our services to the requirements of our users.Depending on what contact information you have given to us, we may contact you by email or post.
You can opt out of such marketing at any time and If you wish to do so, please email us at email@example.com.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH?
We may share your information with carefully selected third parties including:
- Our business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you
- Our Payment Providers, such as Paypal.
- Our website providers who need to see your information in order to keep our website up and running
- Analytics and search engine providers who analyse information about your use of our website and help us to tailor the product and offers that we offer to you and other users
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we sell our business in which case the personal information that we hold will be part of the transferred assets
THIRD PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
Our site may contain links to websites owned by other organisations.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information held outside of the EEA
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, processed and stored outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be handled by staff working outside the EEA for us or for one of our suppliers.
We are committed to ensuring that our suppliers have appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures in place to ensure that your information is protected against loss or misuse. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or on secure servers operated by a third party.
If you chose to send us information via email, we cannot guarantee the security of this information until it is delivered to us.
Changing your information
You can ask us at any time to change or amend the information that we hold about you or ask us not to contact you with any further marketing information. You can do this by checking boxes on the forms we use to collect your information or you can also request that we change or amend your information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to information
You have the right to access information that we hold about you. If you wish to receive a copy of the information that we hold please contact at email@example.com.
HOW TO CONTACT US